|Dossages are Available||50 mg,||50 mg,|
|Pills – Price||Best Seller||$4.16 Per Pill|
|Online Pharm Store||Buy – ULTRAM – Now||Buy – TRAMADOL – Now|
It is an analgesic of central action. The drug reduces the reuptake of serotonin and norepinephrine in nerve cells, increases the serotonergic effect. The drug also has a mild sedative, antitussive effect.
Ultram is prescribed:
• for the treatment of acute / chronic pain syndrome (moderate or severe) or acute exacerbation of chronic pain (rheumatic pain, neuralgia, migraine, toothache, lumbago, back injuries, post-traumatic condition, vertebrogenic syndrome);
• when performing painful diagnostic / therapeutic interventions;
• in postoperative conditions accompanied by pain syndrome;
• pain syndrome due to malignant neoplasms.
You can't prescribe Ultram:
• if you are intolerant to the components of the drug;
• when treated with other opioid analgesics;
• in case of acute poisoning with central analgesics, hypotensive agents, psychotropic drugs, alcohol;
• in an uncontrolled form of epilepsy;
• when taking MAO inhibitors;
• during pregnancy/lactation;
• children under twelve years of age.
The reception during pregnancy and lactation
Ultram is not used during breast-feeding and pregnancy.
Dosage and reception
Ultram is used orally (inside).
The dosage is determined individually, depending on the intensity of pain. The time interval between doses is from 6 to 12 hours.
Adults and children over 12 years of age are usually prescribed 50-100 mg twice a day (morning and evening). The dose can be increased to 150-200 mg twice a day.
The maximum daily dose is 400 mg (in total per day).
Symptoms of overdose: vomiting, collapse, impaired or loss of consciousness, convulsions, respiratory failure, depression of peristalsis.
Therapeutic measures: the use of an antidote (naloxone), symptomatic therapy, artificial ventilation. If seizures occur, you should take diazepam. Hemodialysis is not enough for detoxification.
The drug is usually well tolerated, but when it is treated with high doses, the following side effects may occur.
General: lethargy, sweating, dizziness.
Gastrointestinal disorders: nausea, dry mouth, feeling of heaviness in the stomach, changes in appetite, constipation, vomiting.
Neurological / mental disorders: headache, respiratory depression, drowsiness, tremor, impaired consciousness, activity (usually decreased, sometimes increased), decreased mental abilities (impaired perception, decision-making), uncontrolled movements, mood changes, pupil dilation, hallucinations, convulsions, physical/psychological dependence, withdrawal syndrome.
Urinary disorders: disorders of the urinary tract.
Dermatological reactions: exanthema, itching,
Cardiovascular disorders: tachycardia, tendency to collapse.
Storage terms and conditions
You should store the drug in an undamaged package at a temperature of + 15-25 degrees Celsius. Ultram's shelf life is three years. Parents should ensure the safety of children by restricting their access to the drug.
Symptoms of Ultram (tramadol):
- Labored breating
- Loss of muscle tone
- Slowed heart rhythm
- Severely constricted pupils
- Loss of consciousness or severely impaired consciousness